The most effective robotic solution for e-grocery curbside pickup. Optimizes capacity, decreases costs, increases consumer convenience. Easy to set-up and scale-up.
- High capacity in small footprint. 896 logistic bins or more (224/module) that fit 8 standard parking spots.
- Multiple independent robots for quicker, simultaneous customer access (7 interfaces)
- Fast loading - ca. 1h20 to load the machine
- MFC INTEGRATION: Option for integration with Micro Fulfillment Center and remote loading
- UNINTERRUPTED PROCESS: courier can load at the same time as client pick up
- MODULAR CONSTRUCTION: the machine can be modular with more than 4 modules, which gives a capacity of more than e-grocery 1000 orders.
- Substantially reduces delivery costs by cutting number of couriers, cars, kilometers driven
- Increases effectiveness compared to human operated pick-up thanks to robotization - and thus reducing space and labor costs
We’re open to various configurations
Thanks to the flexible design of our solution and the usage of conveyor belts, Arctan can have 2 configurations: for manual courier loading/pickup and for integration with Micro Fulfillment Center.
ARCTAN DRIVE has an empty bins stacking capability for much quicker courier operations (quick unload). It also allows loading of multiple full bins into the machine. The courier just loads them stacked on his courier trolley.